November 3rd & 4th Concert Information
Please review the important information below in preparation for the upcoming concerts.
JUNIOR STRINGS, CHAMBER STRINGS,
JUNIOR WIND ENSEMBLE,
& PYCO ORCHESTRA CONCERTS
Sunday, November 4th
1) The concert will take place at our rehearsal home, PYCO School of Music, 150 Lake Drive, Suite 103, Wexford, PA 15090. The concert will begin at 5 pm.
2) CALL TIMES (students should arrive no later than these times):
4:15 pm - Chamber Woodwinds
4:30 pm - Chamber Brass
3) Please have your child arrive in concert attire. The required concert attire can be found on the website HERE.
4) There will be NO bake sale for this concert.
5) We rely heavily on our young musicians and their families to help us promote concerts and events. Please invite your friends and family members, and share our Facebook event page!
6) Chamber Woodwinds and Chamber Brass will have NO REHEARSAL on Sunday, November 4th.
1) The concerts and dress rehearsals will all take place at North Hills Middle School, 55 Rochester Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15229.
Junior Strings, Chamber Strings, and Junior Wind Ensemble will perform in the 3 pm concert. The PYCO Orchestra will perform in the 6 pm concert.
2) CALL TIMES (please arrive no later than these times so that we can accommodate all dress rehearsals):
12:30 pm - PERCUSSION students in Junior Wind Ensemble
1:00 pm - Chamber Strings
1:30 pm - Junior Strings
1:45 pm - Junior Wind Ensemble
4:15 pm - PYCO Orchestra
3) All students should enter at the main entrance and will be directed from there.
4) Please have your child arrive in concert attire. The required concert attire can be found on the website HERE.
5) Please be advised that the stage at North Hills Middle School can be drafty. We recommend that you tape your music together and bring some clips with you if possible to keep your music in place.
Cello players: Remember to bring your endpin strap or rockstop to use on the wooden stage floors.
6) No food will be allowed in the auditorium. If needed, students may bring a snack to eat in the hallway or lobby.
7) Since our past bake sales have been a huge success, we ask that you bring 2 dozen cookies (or dessert item of your choice) for us to sell at the concerts. All proceeds will support the many programs that PYCO offers. You may drop off your item in the lobby.
8) We rely heavily on our young musicians and their families to help us promote concerts and events. Please invite your friends and family members, and share our Facebook event page!