Parking Lot Guidelines at St. Paul's UMC
For the summer camp at St. Paul's United Methodist Church, please observe the following parking lot guidelines and use the image below as a reference:
- When entering the church, use the North Hills Community Outreach (NHCO) entrance from Ferguson Road due to limited visibility at Post Road.
- Follow the arrows for entering and exiting.
- Drive slowly at all times!
- Park in a parking space; do not leave your car running while you run in to pick up your child.
- When exiting onto Ferguson Road, use the NHCO exit for left turns only; use Post Road for right turns.
- On the image above, blue arrows represent entering, green arrows represent exiting
- Building entrances are marked by red stars
- Red circles represent stop signs or stop bars